A new version AneIv has been released, AneIV 3.03. As usual soon after a major release and as usual mainly bugfixes.
A new version AneIv has been released, AneIV 3.02. As usual soon after a major release and as usual mainly bugfixes.
A new version AneIv has been released, AneIV 3.01. As usual soon after a major release and as usual mainly bugfixes.
AneIV version 3.0 has been released!
- Ringer Acetat and Sodium Chloride has been removed from the medication list!
- Major under-the-hood changes!
- Added more database tools!
- User can now edit/change more of the information stored about each drug!
- Modified some of the tools!
- Usual bugfixes!
Ringer Acetate and Sodium Chloride was removed and is planned to be replaced by a generic “fluid” drug in upcoming versions.
In earlier versions we had to lists on our servers, BuiltIn! and AllMeds. Now these are the same and is called BuiltIn!. This means that when you update BuiltIn! you get all medications known to AneIV!
There are now two icons on the top of the screen, a question mark and an i. Both with a circle around them. If you press this, you get a dialog with help text related to the actice tab or extra information if available. In version 3.0 there are only extra information available in the tabs Meds, Infusion and Favs.
Regarding the database tools, the user can now
TomyLabs can make lists that needs to be distributed to many users accessible from out site! Please contact us!
AneIV version 2.45 has been released!
- Fixed application crash when rotating unit and displaying medictions.
- Changed how user doses are dislpayed!
- Usual bug fixes.
AneIV version 2.435 was released followed by the release of version and 2.436!
The reason for the quick update of AneIV was a bug related to how user doses was displayed and especially total dose.
- Fixed Mannitol dosing in Emergency screen. Showed total amount in gram, not ml.
- Enhanced the medication list with infusions. Faster creation and it is now possible to list medications alphabetically with infusions. See settings!
- Changed how UserDoses are shown.
- Removed bug regarding total dose given when userdoses are displayed.
- Changed the Preference screen a little bit.
- Usual bug fixes.
AneIV version 2.431 has been released!
- Fixed missing response and changed behaviour when tapping in medication list.
- Some modification to Emergency screen to increase readability.
AneIV version 2.43 has been released!
- Added option for userdoses to show total dose. This is best on large screens / pads! See settings
- Added some medications to and changed Emergency screen a little bit
- Tools now accessible from optional tab. Not activated by default. See settings!
- Database changes!
- Share-options fixed. Please share this app with your colleagues!
- Feedback /request option. Send an e-mail with feedback or requests to TomyLabs! E-mail addresses will NOT be given to third party!
- The usual bug fixes
AneIV 2.42 has been released!
We have implemented two new tools, Apgar and FLACC.
And of course, the usual bugfixes.
The bug that was reported earlier to day has been identified and squashed!
Please keep sending us crash reports if anything happends!