A new version AneIV has been released, AneIV 3.04, and fixes some newly idetified bugs.
A new version AneIv has been released, AneIV 3.03. As usual soon after a major release and as usual mainly bugfixes.
Thanks to our user(s) who has reported a bug when reseting drug information. We are working on this issue and will release an update later to day!
A new version AneIv has been released, AneIV 3.02. As usual soon after a major release and as usual mainly bugfixes.
A new version AneIv has been released, AneIV 3.01. As usual soon after a major release and as usual mainly bugfixes.
AneIV version 3.0 has been released!
- Ringer Acetat and Sodium Chloride has been removed from the medication list!
- Major under-the-hood changes!
- Added more database tools!
- User can now edit/change more of the information stored about each drug!
- Modified some of the tools!
- Usual bugfixes!
Ringer Acetate and Sodium Chloride was removed and is planned to be replaced by a generic “fluid” drug in upcoming versions.
In earlier versions we had to lists on our servers, BuiltIn! and AllMeds. Now these are the same and is called BuiltIn!. This means that when you update BuiltIn! you get all medications known to AneIV!
There are now two icons on the top of the screen, a question mark and an i. Both with a circle around them. If you press this, you get a dialog with help text related to the actice tab or extra information if available. In version 3.0 there are only extra information available in the tabs Meds, Infusion and Favs.
Regarding the database tools, the user can now
TomyLabs can make lists that needs to be distributed to many users accessible from out site! Please contact us!
In our last post we announced that our new version would have some new features. We are close to finish our debug checks and hopefully release the new and improved version of AneIV soon.
Please contact us if there is anything you would like us to include, tools or medications, into AneIV.
We are curently working on some changes on how the user can modify the medications in the medication list and how they are displayed. For instance the user will be able to change the concentration of a drug and change how infusions are displayed. In the medication list Propofol has a concentration of 10 mg / mL and is displayed as mg / Kg / hour. This the user can change to 5 mg / mL and mCg / Kg / minute.
In addition we are working on exporting and importing the medication list. If someone has done a lot of changes to the list, it can be exported for backup or so that colleagues can import it.
There is also a possibility to get a list published on our servers so colleagues and other easily can import it and keep it up to date.
And of course, if there is any thing that you miss in our app, please contact us!
AneIV version 2.45 has been released!
- Fixed application crash when rotating unit and displaying medictions.
- Changed how user doses are dislpayed!
- Usual bug fixes.
AneIV version 2.435 was released followed by the release of version and 2.436!
The reason for the quick update of AneIV was a bug related to how user doses was displayed and especially total dose.
- Fixed Mannitol dosing in Emergency screen. Showed total amount in gram, not ml.
- Enhanced the medication list with infusions. Faster creation and it is now possible to list medications alphabetically with infusions. See settings!
- Changed how UserDoses are shown.
- Removed bug regarding total dose given when userdoses are displayed.
- Changed the Preference screen a little bit.
- Usual bug fixes.