AneIV version 2.435 was released followed by the release of version and 2.436!
The reason for the quick update of AneIV was a bug related to how user doses was displayed and especially total dose.
- Fixed Mannitol dosing in Emergency screen. Showed total amount in gram, not ml.
- Enhanced the medication list with infusions. Faster creation and it is now possible to list medications alphabetically with infusions. See settings!
- Changed how UserDoses are shown.
- Removed bug regarding total dose given when userdoses are displayed.
- Changed the Preference screen a little bit.
- Usual bug fixes.
AneIV version 2.431 has been released!
- Fixed missing response and changed behaviour when tapping in medication list.
- Some modification to Emergency screen to increase readability.
AneIV version 2.43 has been released!
- Added option for userdoses to show total dose. This is best on large screens / pads! See settings
- Added some medications to and changed Emergency screen a little bit
- Tools now accessible from optional tab. Not activated by default. See settings!
- Database changes!
- Share-options fixed. Please share this app with your colleagues!
- Feedback /request option. Send an e-mail with feedback or requests to TomyLabs! E-mail addresses will NOT be given to third party!
- The usual bug fixes
AneIV 2.42 has been released!
We have implemented two new tools, Apgar and FLACC.
And of course, the usual bugfixes.
The bug that was reported earlier to day has been identified and squashed!
Please keep sending us crash reports if anything happends!
A user has found a bug that we are trying to remove. The easiest way to reproduce this error is to press the Update Builtin! option in preferences twice within seconds. If the user press the download button once or download a specific list once within 30 seconds, this error will not be a problem (depending on available the internet speed on the phone).
We are working on this and a new bug fix release is coming up soon!
Until then, update the medication list just ONCE within 30 seconds.
This release enables the user to mark time and observed values in the Glasgow Coma Scale tool. These values are preserved, but can be reset by pressing the “New Patient”-button.
A new version with minor bug fixes has been released.
Main problem was the dialog window that asked to the user to update the BuiltIn! database popped to often. This is now fixed!
A new version of AneIV has been released!
In this version we introduce a new tool, Glasgow Coma Scale.
In addition we have done some changes to the Parkland burn formula and the usual bug fixes!
Check it out!
Remember to update the built in medication list in AneIV!
Go to settings and choose Update Builtin!. Be sure to have a working internet connection!